SENSE-SATIONAL DAY TRIPS
Western Wine Route - $71/person or $142/couple*
Spend an afternoon discovering the western portion of Southwestern Ontario's wine route.
- Your journey begins with a stop at Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery. Sample award-winning wines on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie.
- The trek continues with a tour of Colio Estate Winery in Harrow. Colio is a pioneer of the region's wine industry and produces more than 200,000 cases of wine each year.
- Celebrate the afternoon with a trip to Muscedere Vineyards where you will learn about the richness of the region.
This self-drive tour is ideal for local residents, Michigan visitors (only a 45 minute drive from the Detroit-Windsor tunnel) or anyone who is staying with family and friends in the area.
The Lake Loop - $67/person or $133/couple*
Spend the day with a leisurely drive along the Lake Erie North Shore, head north for a view of the Detroit River and drive home along Lake St. Clair.
- Your journey begins with a stop at Smith & Wilson Estate Wines in Blenheim. Enjoy a light picnic lunch at the vineyard's edge, overlooking beautiful Lake Erie.
- Continue along the lake to the stunning Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery where their retail center provides a breathtaking view of lush vineyards and beautiful Lake Erie from a number of balconies, where you can relax and take it all in.
- The trek along the Lake Erie North Shore brings you to Kingsville where you will visit Pelee Island Winery. Taste premium wines and enjoy snacks in a large wine barrel!
- Enjoy the afternoon on the picturesque patio of Muscedere Vineyards where you will learn about the richness of the region.
- End your day with a decadent dinner at the Jack's Gastropub in Kingsville.
This self-drive tour is ideal for local residents, London and Toronto visitors or anyone who is staying with family and friends in the area.
*Rates are in Canadian funds and are exclusive of taxes, fees and surcharges.
Rates are subject to availability upon booking and can change without prior notice.